Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Teaching Teachers

Missoula, MT
Hello Friends-

Here we are at the end of day two of training in rainy and very Oregon like Montana. It's like I brought the Portland grey with me. It has been an exciting two days I have been seeing old friends and meeting many new. It has also been great to teach new TAD's the job and see their excitement for the job grow.

I (ironically) am writing this post from one of the dorms on the University of Montana campus. The same University that turned me down for Grad school last year. It's funny how the universe plays fun tricks on you like that. We also get to experience dinners at the UM cafeteria. I must confess I really enjoy cafeteria food. Reminds me of good times during my college years of sitting round and with great company. And the food isn't bad either!

Right now we are getting bookings in the SE from New Orleans to Florida and up to Virgina. More are coming in everyday and it is a nice feeling to know we actually will be doing the job for a bit this summer. They are all Navy bases which is a bit crazy but I am ready for it.

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment