Saturday, June 12, 2010

Big Sky BBQ

Missoula, MT

Hello Friends!
Two posts in one day! Just got back from the Big Sky Brewery Summer BBQ. You may know them for their Moose Drool beers. Well they are all made in Missoula! Here are great pics of Kepler and Erin being cute and photographic evidence of me drinking a beer and eating delicious pork BBQ! (I strongly dislike the taste of beer, but enjoyed one in the sun for fun... or maybe two...)




Finally the one of the most amazing parts of the gathering were two locals known as the "dancers" while they seem like laid back hippies they have a dance style all their own that has been described as "Folksy, artsy, and bat shtuff crazy". And lucky you we got some video of it...





The Adventure Continues - ML

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr... The video is not working, I promise I will get it up later...

    Cheers - ML

    ReplyDelete