Hello Friends,
Today, Wednesday January 12th, the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky and a cool breeze was coming in from the ocean. The natives wore a light jacket and we could hear conversations about how chilly these 60 degree days are. We are truly lucky to be in such nice weather right now. I just read an article about how there is snow in forty nine out of the fifty United States (Matt reading a weather article? No...). I have even been hearing about other MCT teams, some of them brand new, who are having snow days after snow days and are missing rehearsals. I definitely can not complain.
For those of you bracing for yet another bout of winter weather, I end with two pictures of the wonderful sunsets I have been experiencing these past few days taken at Bird Rock. Enjoy!
The Adventure Continues - ML
Awesome photos! And believe it or not, I read that article too. Kepler reading a weather article?! Now that actually is strange.
ReplyDelete