Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 is here!

Portland, OR
Happy New Year Friends!

That's right I cam coming to you from the tail end of a "ninja" visit to t Portland, OR that lasted less then 24 hours yet it was great to ring in the New Year in the Rose City. Pictured is me having a New Year tiki drink at Midnight, oh Portland...

I have been inspired by my Tour Partner Shawna to actually attempt so New Years resolution. Why? Well all last year Shawna swore off coffee and made it and I am quite proud of her and she has inspired me to try some of my own. The best way to keep me honest about them is to post them publicly that way I can be held responsible for them. So here they are, my resolutions-

1. Jog 10 miles a week
2. Be MUCH better about acknowledging family and friends birthdays and annivereries
3. Be productive and do not procrastinate
4. Stop having late night snacks
5. Blog at least 3 times a week

I know these are pretty generic but I want these in my life. So heres to a great 2011! I know it is going to be grand. Next stop, Hilmar, CA!

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment