Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winter/Spring 2011 Schedule aka California Dreaming

Tokeo, WA
Hello Friends!

After a WAY too long internet black out am I happy to report I am alive and (almost) well (fighting off the tail end of a nasty cold). The past two weeks have been a blur of fun and friends and we will cover that soon. First though I am happy to announce where I am going to be this Winter/Spring with Shawna and Beauty Lou.

A- 1/3-8 HILMAR CA
B- 1/10-15 LA JOLLA CA
C- 1/17-22 DOS PALOS CA
D- 1/24-29 SHAFTER CA
E- 1/31-5 MARTINEZ CA
F- 2/7-12 GILROY CA
G- 2/14-19 ALTURAS CA

SPRING BREAK - WEEK OFF

H- 2/28-3/5 MODESTO CA
I- 3/7-12 NIPOMO CA
J- 3/14-19 LEGGETT CA
K- 3/21-26 CARMICHAEL CA
L- 3/28-4/2 EL DORADO HILLS CA
M- 4/4-9 SACRAMENTO CA
N- 4/11-16 NEWMAN CA
O- 4/18-23 WEST WENDOVER NV
P- 4/25-30 LAS VEGAS NV
Q- 5/2-7 HEMET CA
R- 5/9-14 SACRAMENTO CA

What follows is a map of all the locations where we will be, the letter lines up with the town location.


View Larger Map

Going to keep it short for now since this post is probably a strain on the blog. No worries, a lot of updates to come this and next week where internet abounds!

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment