Hello Friends,
Things are going well in Idaho! We are on a week before break (always a good thing) and I am spending some time with long time friend and college room mate Pat Allen.
Tekoa (if I am correct) use to be the end of the line for a railroad from Seattle and this bridge is what it came across to stop in Tekoa. It is really an impressive sight to see as you have been driving through nothing but rolling hills of agriculture for 40 minutes then -BAM- huge man made steal bridge.
You have to drive under it to get to down town and I did giggle like a little lad every time we went under. Trains have long since using this bridge and the town is training to turn it into a pedestrian bridge for trail to go through the county. Sadly a lot of legal tape is in the way and that dream is still aways off.
The Adventure Continues - ML
*This is post number 50 on the blog!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment