Thursday, September 30, 2010

St. Kitts ~ History

St. Kitts
Hello Friends,

The show is done. The set is packed (thought not yet properly weighed). The crowd was amazed and the kids succeed beyond wildest expectations (of course was there ever any doubt).

Today was a day that I am not sure will ever happen again in my career as a Tour Actor Director. Today I made MCT history (with Shawna of course). From time to time you will perform in a town that is having an MCT week for the first time and thats rad. However it is very rare that you perform in a 1st time town in a foreign country. Also it is EXTREMELY rare that you perform for the first time for an entire region of the world. Such was the case today.

MCT has had performances in the Caribbean Sea back in the day when they did residencies on Cruise Ships but today was the first time MCT has had a residency week on a Caribbean Island Nation. It was humbling to be part of such an amazing experience.

There are lots of pictures and stories to share but I am dead on my fingers and a hair away from passing out. Just know that the show was attended total by almost 600 folks between the two shows, the response was amazing, the kids were phenomenal, and I will be close to tears for many reasons when we fly away tomorrow. Thankfully we have one last morning assembly with the kids tomorrow before we fly out to say goodbye and congratulate them. Yup I can already feel the weeping acomin'.

See you in Miami tomorrow night!

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment