Tuesday, September 28, 2010

St. Kitts ~ Exhaustion

St. Kitts
Hello Friends,

Another whirlwind of a day all in the good! Today was day three of rehearsals and as par for the course we had lite breakfast pastries, morning assembly, real breakfast, workshop, first rehearsal, lunch (gyros!), 2nd rehearsal, another workshop, I hit the gym on campus, and then dinner in down town Basseterre (Capital of the country) at Pride of India. I am not one for going out to find Indian food and it was delicious thanks in part to being there with lots of people who ordered many different things and we all shared. I look forward to my next visit and hope the curry doens't haunt around 3AM...

It is going great and I am thankfully for the nine hours of sleep every night because we are on the go from the first light on and the sweltering temperatures don not help the energy level. Again no pictures today but trust me there will be some great ones from ziplining through the tropics tomorrow.

Oh and I found out I will be performing for the diplomats and their families from Taiwan and Brazil to St. Kitts for our show on Thursday. I for one think that is pretty rad.

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment