Denver International Airport
Hello Friends,
Here we are waiting for our 8th and final flight over the past two weeks to go home to Missoula. The day started at 3:30AM in Miami and we are enduring a four hour layover in Denver. Getting through customs with all the bags went easy both in St. Kitts and Miami and now our fingers are crossed that everything arrives in Missoula when we do.
I still have one last great St. Kitts update to post with show day pictures and memories. However the past 48 and future 48 hours will be spent traveling. I never thought I would look forward to driving the old red truck again so much! Once we get settled in Hermiston, OR you bet I will close the book to one of the most amazing weeks of my life. Right now I think it is time for ice cream.
The Adventure Continues - ML
No comments:
Post a Comment