Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Starter

Fairfiled, CA (Traivs AFB)
Hello Friends!

What a wonderful and BUSY past few weeks it has been in Missoula. The two weeks of training went very well (except for the no internet part, hence the lack of updates) and I am happy to report there are now 47 touring teams out and about the country for Missoula Children's Theatre. The Snow White teams were trained by yours truly and I had a wonderful time molding new tour actors in the way of the TAD, hopefully they enjoyed their time as well.

Calida and I made our two day journey from Missoula with little incident and are rip roaring ready to go to start teaching some Secret Garden which begins at 9AM tomorrow, so tonight is full of audition and teaching prep. So on that note, good night for now and here's to a great three months!!!

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment