Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Once again to Newman

Newman, CA
Hello Friends-

And here I am again in the quaint valley town of Newman, CA. Though this time it is for business and not SPRING BREAK! As was the case last time I do not have the inter-webs at home and am using the office computer so I won't be able to upload pictures, but a lot has happened the last week so let me fill you in.

Last Sunday Shawna and I went to Alcatraz for a wonderful night tour. The cruise at sunset was amazing and while we didn't see any ghosts on the island (I tried) the smaller tour was very intimate and well worth the price. Pictures are on facebook and I will post some here as well.

Last week was also our last of three weeks in a row in Sacramento. We were at a wonderful Catholic School in the heart of East Sac known for its gorgeous houses and quaint shops. It had a very Portland feel and I was at home. Last week our time at the school was built up as THEATRE WEEK and it was a big deal for the kids. It was a very rewarding week and I am so glad to have been a part of it.

I also found out my summer plans and couldn't be happier. I will be touring with long time friend Calida Davis. She is amazing and she is probably going to kill me for putting this picture up (I can hear her screams from Germany now where she is currently touring), but fear not Calida, we will put lots of awesome pictures on this blog in the future. We are touring up and down the west coast (no official schedule yet, rumor has it we are going to McMinnville, OR!) and we will be touring.... The Secret Garden. This is the brand new tour show and I feel honored that I am being sent out on in to make sure all the kinks are worked out.

Things are going well in Newman. We have a lot of older kids in the cast which is good and challenging, now if we can just get them to stop canoodling with each other!

The Adventure Continues - ML

No comments:

Post a Comment