
Pigeon, MI
Hello Friends!
Shawna and I are enjoying three and half weeks off for the holiday and I find myself in the northern thumb of Michigan as I once again enjoy some holiday time with my parents. We are currently bracing for 7-12 inches of snow (seems to be following me...) and I thought this would be as good as time as ever to post some numbers that wrap up the past four months of touring. A lot less miles driven then summer but still a lot of good work was done these past four months! Here we go!
3060 - Miles driven in Truck
510 - Cast Members
350 - Approximate Largest Audience
75 - Approximate Smallest Audience
36 - Workshops Conducted
21 - Performances of Beauty Lou and the Country Beast
18 - How old our show is (written in 1986!)
16 - Different beds/surfaces I slept on
10 - Residency Weeks
9 - Flights Taken
8 - Trips Over Mountain Passes with Snow
7 - Home stays
5 - Different types of Rum sampled in the Tropics
5 - Friday Performances
4 - States Driven Through
4 - Home stays with hot tubs
3 - Times we had to cut children at auditions
3 - Greyhound Bus Trips
3 - Times the Barn fell over (thankfully never during the show)
2 - Towns with No Cell Phone Service
1 - Site visit from MCT
1 - "Bathroom Accident" Onstage
Other Fun Facts!
Most traveled Interstate - I-90
Most received gift card - Starbucks (almost $100 worth!)
Most asked question from the children - "Are you guys married?"
Average age range for casts - K-6
Average stain on costumes - Roosters red cheeks on EVERYTHING
Costume that broke the most - Daughters Skirts (they step on them)
Most drank beverage - Black Coffee
Typical Travel Day Snack - Beef Jerky
All of our piano piano players and contacts were ladies
The Adventure Continues - ML
No comments:
Post a Comment