Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fall '10 Tour Schedule

Dahlgren, VA
Hello Friends-

So I got the my fall schedule from the home office today. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

3-Sep-10 ~ 18-Sep-10 - SALMON ID
Two weeks sort of off... More to come!
04-Oct-10 ~ 09-Oct-10 - HERMISTON OR
11-Oct-10 ~ 16-Oct-10 - MAPLE VALLEY WA
18-Oct-10 ~ 23-Oct-10 - EAST WENATCHEE WA
25-Oct-10 ~ 30-Oct-10 - AUBURN WA
01-Nov-10 ~ 06-Nov-10 - GLENWOOD WA
08-Nov-10 ~ 13-Nov-10 - TEKOA WA
15-Nov-10 ~ 20-Nov-10 - LEWISTON ID
Thanksgiving Week - OFF
29-Nov-10 ~ 04-Dec-10 TOPPENISH WA

There is the chance I could have one more week booked in December, but right now it is unbooked, kind of hoping it stays that way. Believe it or not, during all my years of touring I have never gone to Idaho for a residency. Lord knows I have driven through it enough, so that will be good to check off the old list!

So all you NW folks I (especially the old high school gang who has kids I have NEVER met) mark some of those dates!

The week continues to go well. Looking forward to the weekend and seeing TADs!

The Adventure Continues - ML

1 comment:

  1. I've done Salmon, Glenwood, and Auburn. They were all good weeks, except maybe Glenwood, where no cell phone gets service and your a solid 45 minute drive from civilization, which is Hood River, OR. I highly recommend going, it's a cool place!!

    ReplyDelete